This article is all about solving any error of Upstox Application including Upstox login issue or error.
Since many people are finding solution on “Upstox login issue”, so we wrote title like this. But you will get complete solution on all Upstox problems permanently.
Let’s see the perfect solution now.
Solution on Upstox Login Issue / Error
Hi dear trader,
Nowadays trading becomes tremendously fast. We can not even wait for 5 seconds doing unnecessary tasks.
As a trader you want a perfect solutions and resources to boost your trading career.
You have opened Upstox account having confidence to get the proper technological solution but as any other technology Upstox trading terminal also fails sometimes due to high load on it.
There might be several reasons you may face such as,
- Can not log in on time
- New orders do not placed place
- Takes much loading time
- Charts misbehave
Solution no #1 : Clear App Data
Deals with following issues
- Solve Upstox login issue
- Improves Speed and performance
- Chart loading time improvement
- Solves failed order placement
- Shows complete holdings which bought recently
For Android users (with screenshots and Video)
Steps are as follows
- Click on recent app menu button after opening Upstox App
- Press and hold Upstox Pro app
- Go to App info button (You can directly go to Setting >> App Manager >> Installed Apps >> Upstox this may vary from mobile-to-mobile)
- Click on clear data (Shown at bottom of the screen)
- Click on clear all data
- Now confirm clearing data by clicking on OK button
Video for clearing the data of Upstox Pro Android App
Upstox Web Login Issue
In Upstox Web platform you can clear that by clearing browser cookies and caches.
You can learn from here.
Solution no. #2 : Changing terminal
Sometime due to server error you can’t solve this issue. And due to high volume any support representative will not help you over the calls.
At this situation you have to solve this upstox issue by yourself. And here is the full guide to you.
You have to trade using NEST Trader Software
Step 1 : Download NEST Trader from here and Install In your Windows system
Step 2 : After Installation Run the application in Administrator Mode by Righ Clicking on the Application icon
Step 3 : Now login to your account and then add your watch list group for the first time.
Step 4 : Add any name to your group like “Regular” and then Add scripts such as “ICICIBANK”, add scripts and then click on Save Group Button down below the window.
Step 5 : Now close that add watch list group window and click on the Watch list Button
Final Solution no. #3 : Change the platform
If you are not satisfied with the both of the solutions then try out another broker.
We recommend you to open your account in 5Paisa. Because this software is more stable, secure and easy to use. All other reasons are listed below.
- Cheap at brokerage cost
- Free A/c opening
- Fast processing
- Quick support
- Trading tips, Recommendations and ideas (where Upstox do not provide)
- Directly trade using Google Pay UPI Application